Image Map

Thursday, October 1, 2015

new title!

Welcome to my new and improved blog, hello sweet sunbeams!  Nothing about the previous one suited me.  I just wasn't happy.  It bothered me from the start, and I had always thought of changing it.  So now I have!  (Take a look at my About page to see my reasoning behind the title!)

This is something that I honestly felt like God was leading me to do...the change in the blog, that is.  I've been putting it off and putting it off for a while now, and I felt like God was just about to kick my butt to get me to do it.

I wasn't a very diligent blogger in the past, but I have some great ideas for posts and even some series that I would like to implement.  I'll probably even be doing some linking up this go around!

My content is still pretty much the same (as you can see in my About page).  It always seems to be more about books and reading than anything else, maybe because that's what I spend the majority of my time doing!  So I do plan on broadening my post topics, just a little.

For those of you who have been here before, I didn't delete any posts.  You can still find them, including my #SCSBC15 reading list.  Just an FYI.  :)

I'm so excited to be back on the blog-o-sphere with all of you!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment