Image Map

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

currently craving a pumpkin spice latte

I'm a day late with this, but better late than never right?!  


eating:  Any and everything pumpkin.  Well, pretty much.  Pumpkin season is in full swing, and I have eaten everything from pumpkin muffins to pumpkin cookies to pumpkin rolls to pumpkin English muffins.  And I can't believe that I haven't had pumpkin pie yet!

exploring:  God's Word.  Not that this is unusual for me, but God has laid a few subjects on my heart that I need to research.

wearing:  Flannel!  Fall means flannel (among other things).  Definitely one of my favorite things to wear, and you can never have too much flannel, right?!

admiring:  The autumn leaves.  This is my favorite season (as if you couldn't have guessed), and the absolute best part is seeing the leaves turn to orange, red, yellow, brown, and gold.  It's so strange that the point that part of the world is technically dying is the most colorful time of year.  Maybe it's God's way of reminding us to see the beauty in death...

collecting:  Books.  Always collecting books.  It's an addiction.  I should seek help...but I won't!  I've scaled back a bit, trying not to buy anything new or full price, but I can't help it.  I just can't pass up a good bargain on a good book!

linking up with Anne and Jenna

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I'm with you on collecting books! I don't buy full-priced, but when I see library sales or discounted books I always pick a few up. But then I try to get rid of some through Paperback Swap so someone else can enjoy them too! Stopping by from the linkup :)

    ReplyDelete